2013年3月15日星期五

A day to remember.

Hello. Im going to share something that happened in my class today. Something i feel sad. lol
During the account lesson today, our class teacher suddenly said :'' Tukar Tempat!''
LOL. What a joke. =.=

*Skipped the process*

Finally, I sat with a malay girl. Its okay for me coz the girl and I are friends and I did not seperate too far  with lowanying. But most of the chinese did not satisfied with their new seat, coz all of them separate in north east south and west. lol  After that, teacher ask :''Siapa kabur mau tukar lagi?'' Most of the boys and chinese  girls raised up their hand. They thought teacher would change them to a  better seat, at least better than just now. But..NO. Chinese were still seperated. BUT again, teacher changed the three malay girls in front of me with the three boys in the last row.  

After the lesson end, wowwww. All of them shouting crying and blaming here and there plus lot of thorns words by some girls. I shocked. I really get shocked at that moment. I dont know what happened during that time. And then, my friend told me, the seat was actually planned by her. (She is our class moniter) BLAME IN FRONT OF HER SOMEMORE OH !  omg..I am very confirm that, they are not joking but just using a joking way to say. I am very sensitive with this.

So, the purpose I write this is not to scold you or blame on you, girl.  And i do not mean to hurt you by  posting this in my blog or sharing to my friends. The purpose is. I wonder why the other girls can say like that? She is only following the order that teacher gave. She has no wrong. And they misunderstand! Because she did not meant to change the three girls behind. She actually maintain their seats. Teacher is the one who decided to change their place. 

I also dont know why. I dont know how to describe my feelings. Weird. LOL. They are friends but wow. friends's mouth came out something like that? She act like do not heard and act like nothing. But i know she is sad. Even when i heard them, speak like this to her. I feel like want to cry. LOL Not ''helping'' her to cry, but just cry lol =.=  Those thorns words..aiyo..you are pro. I seriously cant handle when same things goes on me. You cant imagine how sharp the thorns is although it's just one or two sentences. Yes lah, of course everything seems like nothing at the end. They talk to her like nothing happened and friends again. But..really? idk.. I not dare to give any comment on this case anymore. All i want to say is about myself. I emo inside my heart after that. I imagine that if my friends say the same things to me.. what am i going to do?    When good, oh, really good, like glue, everyday stick together. But when argue, or different opinions, started to talk bad behind the another one. LOL, what friendship really mean? That fragile? That fake? It reminded me something that really happened before. But well, I hope that my friendship with my friends is strong enough. Okay, just let it past? :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMGGGG 

WRITE ENGLISH WRITE DAO WO YAO SI OOHH! 

终于可以打华语了

哦也啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊

飞快的速度

刚才打英文是因为想说把上面那一篇写给那个女孩儿看

她每次都抱怨我说

你全部都是华语我哪里看得懂啊啊啊啊啊

可怜咯我

为了不让她埋怨lagi, 我只好show一下自己蓝斯的英文咯

没有办法 T.T

我知道有一个人会告诉我

: 看到你打英文我很想四哦,你的英文真的很差哦噢噢噢噢,可以不要打英文吗?!

真的还是华语比较有亲切感!!!!

我爱华语!

其实说真的

那个我们的班主任可可真的很可恶

我们安了一个名字给她

可可

原因是因为他的面子书名字竟然是COCO BOO

LOL

我还记得以前我看的卡通Totally spies?

里面就有个美女叫可可

yerrrr

一点都不美还敢叫自己可可

他是存心挑拨离间的!!

他本来就很讨厌马来人

我很肯定这是他的目的

怎么可能换位置不自己换叫班长来换?!

好彩我form3做班长的时候没有遇到这种事情 T.T

感谢天感谢地!

我最讨厌为了交差而影响同学之间的关系

那个可可

我还没有说完他的坏话!!

他不单止讨厌马来人

她还讨厌邹咏萦!!!

可恶的他

竟然在补习的时候挑拨离间

我有个朋友跟她补习啊

then 他就不知道为什么说到道德

还说道德最高分的人最虚伪了!!

然后他还问是不是我最高分

很明显就是在转个弯来说我虚伪!!

好彩我的道德只有60多

不然真的是他认为他将中了一定会很高兴

还说到我的朋友想墙头草一样

看到聪明的人就靠过去,不理之前的朋友了

拜托诶,肥肥的可可,我们小学就认识了。

说到我有多坏就多坏,说到被冷落的了那个人有多可怜就多可怜

要让他自己产生自卑感然后猛起妒忌的心最后杀死我?!=。=

不但如此

还每次有意无意的套我的资料

连我谈恋爱都关她的事

真的是puan thien 2号

在学校就每次称赞我

每次上课的时候哦

‘’来,ekonomi老师的女儿,知不知道kwsp是什么?‘ ^___^

‘KELAS, 知不知道什么是perintah sedia ada? 这个拿ekonomi的人一定要知道的啦,来ekonomi老师的女儿,什么是perintah sedia ada?'' ^___^

*考试的时候*
’‘cikgu chau 的女儿,哇ekonomi那么快做完啊,不愧是ekonomi老师的女儿啊’ ^___^


WAAA....微笑着来问,真的是笑里藏刀=。=

开口又ekonomi, 闭口又cikgu chau ==

你是教会计的,不是教经济的好吗?

我爸爸是经济老师又怎样?

抢了你的饭碗是不是?

过分到

前面说我聪明

背后说我虚伪

然后又对我很好

其实

最虚伪的就是你那啊啊!!

我真的不知道要怎样对付你

我以前都没有这样的老师对我 T^T

我应该装的很谦虚,很什么都不会答,什么都不会做,来抬高你很有知识?

还是要

说一些有刺的话来zat你好让你知难而退,不要以为我是真的好欺负的?

心里很想说狠话,但是毕竟还是老师。

真虚伪的我。对你!

没有评论:

发表评论

HAVE A LOOK

2022/11/27